2 thoughts on “New Jersey

    • Hello Anthony and thanks for showing interest Security Guard Exchange. You can not transfer your New York DCJS issued security guard license to New Jersey. In New Jersey you will have to complete the 24 hour SORA unarmed security guard training as is mandated by the New Jersey State Police, http://njsp.org/ . Our Licensed Network Training Partner in Rahway, NJ can easily assist you in attaining that state required security guard training. You can also contact us directly at 855-232-4827 that’s 855-BE-A-GUARD and any of our Security Guard training agents will be glad to help you further.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


− 1 = 2