4 thoughts on “North Carolina

    • Hello and thanks for showing interest in Security Guard Exchange and its Network of Training Centers in North America. You can use your New York Security Guard License only to work temporarily in North Carolina. Specifically, if you plan on working more than 10 calendar day in North Carolina you will need to attain the North Carolina PPSB Security Guard Training and license to continue legally. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly should you have any additional question regarding Security Guard Training at 855-232-4827 that’s 855-BE-A-GUARD.

    • Hello Wesley. Among the requirements to become an Unarmed Security Officer in the state of North Carolina you need to complete the 16 hour Unarmed Security training course. Security Guard Exchange currently offers that training in Charlotte, NC. Please give us a call at (855)BE-A-Guard – (855)232-4827 any of our agents will be happy to assist you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *