Course: Unarmed & Armed Security Training
Unarmed & Armed Security Guard License
(24 Hour Course)
- These are the two required security guard training classes that must be competed in order to work legally as an unarmed and armed security guard in Arizona.
- Students that obtain their Armed Security Training must complete the 8 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
- Students are responsible for a $30.00 fee that includes the range access ammunition & targets.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job placement program for all Students!
- FREE Passport Photos – Save $9.99!
- FREE Notarization – Save $19.99!
- FREE Fingerprints – Save $49.95!
- Arizona State Title 32 Chapter 26
- Criminal Law & Law of Arrest
- Use of Force
- General Security Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime Scene Preservation
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Other Armed & Unarmed Security Training Topics
- The State of Arizona mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Security Officers must have a valid Unarmed Security License in order to obtain the Armed Security Training.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the State of Arizona. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Arizona Security Guard License Requirements.
Seats are limited, so reserve your place now!
Save up to $20 with our Combo Course Discounts!