Course: Unarmed Security Training
Unarmed Security Guard License
(8 Hour Course)
- This is the required security class that provides the security guard training necessary to work legally as an unarmed security guard in Arizona.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Arizona Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- FREE Passport Photos – Save $9.99!
- FREE Notarization – Save $19.99!
- FREE Fingerprints – Save $49.95!
- Arizona State Title 32 Chapter 26
- Criminal Law & Law of Arrest
- Use of Force
- General Security Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime Scene Preservation
- Other Required Topics
- The State of Arizona mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Security Officers must have a Unarmed Security License in order to obtain the Armed Security Training.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Arizona. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Arizona Security Guard License Requirements
Seats are limited, so reserve your place now!
Save up to $20 with our Combo Course Discounts!