Course: D License Part II
Unarmed Security Guard License
(16 Hour Course)
- This is the second and final required security guard training class that must be completed in order to continue working legally as an unarmed security guard in Florida.
- Students that complete the D License Part 1 must complete the 16 Hour D License Part 2 to attain their security guard license.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- Florida State Statutes Section 493
- Legal Issues and Liabilities
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime & Accident Prevention
- Other Required Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.