Course: G License
Armed Security Guard License
(28 Hour Course)
- This is the required security guard training class that provides the firearms training necessary to work legally as an armed security guard in Florida.
- Upon completion of the Florida G security license course, a temporary G License can be obtained from the State of Florida by completing a psychological and physical exam.
- Students that obtain their G License must complete the 4 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
- Students are responsible for a $25.00 gun range material fee that includes the range access, training weapon, targets and eye & ear protection.
- Students are responsible for 150 rounds of ammunition.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- FREE CWC Certification – Save $79.99!
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Other Armed Security Training Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.