Course: G License
Armed Security Guard License
(28 Hour Course)
- This is the required security guard training class that provides the firearms training necessary to work legally as an armed security guard in Florida.
- Upon completion of the Florida G security license course, a temporary G License can be obtained from the State of Florida by completing a psychological and physical exam.
- Students that obtain their G License must complete the 4 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
- Students are responsible for a $50.00 range fee & 3 boxes 150 rounds, of ammunition. If a training firearm is need then a $20.00 rental fee will be due to the range. Ammunition is available for purchase at the facility and must be purchased from them for rented handguns. If you are bringing your own ammunition, it is to be left in the vehicle as no live ammunition is allowed in the training facility.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Other Armed Security Training Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.