Course: G License Renewal
Armed Security Guard License Renewal
(4 Hour Course)
- This is the required security guard training course that provides the firearms re-qualification necessary to continue working legally as an armed security guard in Florida.
- The State of Florida has the right to revoke your G License if you do not complete the renewal course every year. This means that you will have to complete the G License (28 hour) course again.
- Students are responsible for a $45.00 gun range fee that includes the range access, training weapon, ammunition & targets.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Other Armed Security Training Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida every 2 years. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.
Seats are limited, so reserve your place now!
Save up to $20 with our Combo Course Discounts!