Course: D License Part I & Part II and G License
Unarmed & Armed Security Guard License
(68 Hour Course)
- These are the three required security guard training classes that must be competed in order to work legally as an unarmed and armed security guard in Florida.
- The State of Florida will issue a temporary license that will allow Students to begin working as an unarmed security guard upon completion of the D License course and submitting the proper state application forms.
- Upon completion of the Florida G security license course, a temporary G License can be obtained from the State of Florida by attaining sponsorship for employment, completing a psychological and a physical exam.
- Students that obtain their G License must complete the 4 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
- Students are responsible for a $45.00 gun range fee that includes the range access, training weapon, ammunition & targets.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- FREE CWC Certification – Save $79.99!
- Florida State Statutes Section 493
- Legal Issues and Liabilities
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime & Accident Prevention
- Other Required Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.
Seats are limited, so reserve your place now!
Save up to $20 with our Combo Course Discounts!