Orlando Unarmed Security Guard Training
Course: D License Part I & Part II
Unarmed Security Guard License
(40 Hour Course)
- These are the two required security guard training classes that must be competed in order to work legally as an unarmed security guard in Florida.
- The State of Florida will issue a temporary license that will allow Students to begin working as a security guard upon completion of this course and submitting the proper state application forms.
- FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
- FREE job board for all Students!
- Florida State Statutes Section 493
- Legal Issues and Liabilities
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime & Accident Prevention
- Other Required Topics
- The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Florida Security Guard License Requirements.